Wednesday 12 September 2012

First Post

Oh - how scary is this - my first post on my first blog so I'll keep it short to see if everything works the way it should.   It's really strange to be typing not knowing if anyone will ever read this.......but if you are 'hello'!   I'm going to use this a kind of diary with pictures of what i'm doing both in my life and my crafting - it won't always be perfect but will be honest!!  I thought I would start by showing you a photo of my sour faced old dog Dylan - he is a big part of our family alongside our ancient cat.  As you can see from his face he is not impressed with being down at the beach for his morning walk - all he wants to do is lounge about on his cushions and he really does US a big favour by coming out with us - and he lets us know it too!!  Anyway i'm going to attempt to put a photo on now so fingers crossed.....here goes.   Ha ha now I know the photo gets put on the top - i'll remember that the next time.  Until the next time ......

1 comment:

  1. A lovely doggie xx Well done on the blogging.....you are doing great.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete