Sunday 14 October 2012

A horrible day

What a horrible day it has been here in Edinburgh - I think we have had all seasons and all types of weather in a 24 hour period!  I've not been feeling too good so I've been at home and the furthest I have got in tidying up is thinking about it.............full of good intentions but today the old body is refusing to do anything at all so it's been lots of rest and painkillers for me!
We are getting the big tree cut down in the back garden at the end of the week because it's roots are starting to affect my next door neighbour and it won't be too long before the buildings start to lift so the men are coming with their big machinery to chop it to bits - my poor old cat Koko is buried in the back garden so I will have to make sure that his wee plot isn't dug up too - thank goodness he's buried away from the big tree!  He is waiting at Rainbow Bridge for us now.   
Not been able to do any crafting today - it's taken me all my time to lift a pill to my mouth so crafting is out of the question just now - hopefully it will be better by tomorrow so..................until the next time

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

    According to the BBC weather forecast the weather was not too bad - I just wished that they had bothered to look out of the window at some point ...

    Nice that you are joining us for the blog hop, Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon and the tree removal goes to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for a better day today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for becoming my latest follower and hope you are feeling better today -we have an assortment of pets in our garden too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling much better soon! Sorry im a little late on the hop, struggling with a nasty cold! Have a wonderful week, Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you fell better soon. sue xx

    ReplyDelete